Skip to main content

Plans Change

Plans Change.  A few weeks ago I posted about a challenge I joined on Ravelry and the projectes I planned to complete this year.  But I ran into a couple snags...


Simply Sheer by Jennifer Weissman


I didn't have both types of yarn needed.



Buckhorn Cowl by Jen Lucas


I have a Yak/Merino blend from Bijou Basin for this and it's still on the list but requires concentration ie; ELPH out of the house :D


Alyona By Lynne Tuck



I have a very nice dove grey Malabrigo lace weight for this but I'm just not feeling it, ya know?




I got a bit sidetracked and cast on Cloud of Softness by Marji LaFreniere in 50/50 Yak/Cormo from Bijou Basin and gifted it.


I got a request from my SIL for another Dakotah's Fabulous Scarf by Kathy Lashley.  It took me less than 8 hours to crochet and it was completed and sent before I even took a photo of it. 



I DID complete Dangling Conversation by Mindy Ross.


The Changing Color Coton by Wolle's Yarn Creations does all the work.  It looks like 4 strands of sewing thread but is not difficult to knit with.





I've got about 6 inches of the Ethereal Shawl by Nancy Queen


completed but it's kinda boring...knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit, knit. And I chose a black, Classic Elite Alpaca Lace weight to knit it in.  It's difficult to see in low light but such a simple pattern that it's the first time I have ever had more than one project on the needles.  It requires so little of my attention that it makes a perfect Knit Night knit or TV watching knit, IF I have enough light.



And I'm determined to complete this cotton Ocean Cable by Lulustar baby throw if it kills me!




So!  Plans change (or should I say are always in flux around here depending on how my mood swings).  I'm glad I accepted this challenge.  It's at least kept me knitting & crocheting.

Comments