Skip to main content

Desperate times....

Well it's a new year and I have officially hit 200 lbs.  This was NOT a goal.  The scale hasn't gone down in years. Almost 15 years.  Since my mid-40's the pounds have crept on and all the 'little things' I've done haven't helped one bit.  Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Walking.  Must walk 2 miles everyday.  Every. Day.  (Except in the rain)

Wine......WHINE!!!!!! ....I'm going to have to give that up.  I'll start with a month and see if it makes a difference.  I know it will.  I do enjoy a nice BIG glass (or two) of Cabernet in the evening.

I'm going to go have a Pity Party and then go for a walk.  SOB!!!!!!!!

Comments

  1. I can tell you what worked for me but it won't be fun and that's a fact. Still, I lost 50 pounds and I've kept it off for four years. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and truthfully, walking in a light rain is kinda fun...but if you can start just a bit by walking and enjoying it...you will feel benefits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment