Skip to main content

2018 in Review Part 2


I took some classes locally in various media.

Batik Silk Scarf painting with 
Libby at Walhalla Artworks
This is not an art for perfectionists.  
Lucky for me I'm not one :D



Tried my hand at quilting a table runner.
Learned I don't like quilting :D



Took a Needle Felting Techniques class
 with Irene Heckel 
at the Wool Room in Henderson, NC
Learned that needle felting is addictive!


Took two more classes :D
 
Irene recommended using real pumpkin stems for
 a more realistic look.


Winter Gnomes are so fun!


Got this idea from Pinterest.

Troll


Ornaments



Watched some YouTube videos on fabric painting.



And messed around with acrylics on canvas too.

These paintings were inspired by others I found on Pinterest.


Comments

Post a Comment