Skip to main content

Knitting Report


After accepting the  I discovered I needed to make some changes to my queue.  There were some errors in available Stash, yardage and weight.  There will probably be more changes but at least this Challenge is keeping me motivated.

I've complete 3 projects in 3 weeks.

Dangling Conversation is a triangular shawl, paid pattern by Mindy Ross.



I used a color changing cotton by WOLLEE's, purchased in 2013 at SAFF.   It's basically 480 yards of 4-ply sewing thread. 


It sounds 'splitty' and difficult to knit with but it wasn't.



The Cloud of Softness neck gaiter is a free Ravelry download by Marji LaFreniere.


It was a late Christmas gift made from one skein of Bijou Basin Bliss Sport weight 50/50 Yak & Cormo.  It is a really lovely fiber, very soft and very nice to knit with.  The recipient was very happy with it :D



The Mini Bunny & Baskets were also a late Christmas gift made from scrap acrylic yarn.


They were fun but challenging projects as they were made with tiny DPN's.  The bunny is less than 3" tall.


I cast on the very simple, rectangular shawl, Ethereal by Nancy Queen last night using Classic Elite Yarns Silky Alpaca Lace.  The pattern is all in stockinette stitch but the black lace weight yarn on size 10 needles makes it a bit of a challenge.  I somehow keep managing to increase my stitches :{

Will keep you posted.




Comments