Skip to main content

Thankful

I don't often think about all the people and things in my life that I'm Thankful for.  I wander through my days until something smacks me in the face.   Two months ago Hurricane Maria smacked Puerto Rico in the face and it got me thinking.  My husband has co-workers that live there.  They are still with out power.  Many people are without homes and jobs.  This co-worker joked that he really missed toilet paper!  So I'm trying to open my eyes and be Thankful every day for the little things like toilet paper.

Like the way the afternoon sun lights up the Hickory in the yard.

Like a warm house, a man who can put up with me, electricity and shoes.

Family and Friends I know I can count on anytime of the day or night.

Laura Ingalls Wilder said....
"As the years pass, I am coming more and more to understand that it is the common, everyday blessings of our common everyday lives for which we should be particularly grateful."

~ Laura Ingalis Wilde

Be Thankful. Every day.

Comments