Skip to main content

Completed Crochet Projects


Crochet is always faster than knitting for me.  I guess 40 years of experience will do that for you ;-0  

Feather and Fan Baby Blanket by Alexis Middleton


I used Red Heart Soft Baby Steps for this blanket.  I always use acrylic for baby items.  Acrylic these days is way softer than it was when I first started crocheting back in the stone-age '70's.  And what new mother has time to hand wash a blanket or the room to it lay flat and wait for it to dry????  Free pattern can be found here.


Whipped up Dakotah's Fabulous Scarf by Kathy Lashley at ELK Studio Handcrafted Crochet Designs in a couple hours.  Don't let the 'crochet through the 3rd loop' scare you off.  Super easy! 



So quick and easy I made two!  Again I used acrylic for wash-ability.  Above is Red Heart Unforgettable in Dragonfly colorway, below is same yarn in Echo colorway. This is a free pattern as well.



And because I'm fancy and all, I purchased these lovely labels from Dutch Label Shop.  





Now I just need to box these gifts up and start on my next project.  


The Miya Shawl.

I purchased this pattern and some amazing Cashmere from Bijou Basin at SAFF two years ago.  (It's about time I started knitting down my stash!)   This pattern will require the use of my 'Knitting' Flag, LOL!  That's a story for another post:D

Ta-ta for now!



Comments