Skip to main content

Happy Colors!

Well the Lost in Time Shawl by Johanna Lindahl* (free pattern) is complete. 




I'm not usually one for bright, bright colors but I am very happy with how this turned out.  The yarn, Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball (in Frische Fische colorway) really did all the work.  I hope to wear it very soon but this weather more resembles August than October.  90F this afternoon Blech.

The Crochet Classes I was set to teach at the Local Arts Center had only 2 registrants so the Center canceled the course until a later date.  I'm happy to teach anyone who wants to learn and now I have some samples to show.

I haven't worked on the Ocean Waves baby blanket as I have a baby blanket due before Thanksgiving. And as crochet much faster than I knit, I started the free Feather and Fan Baby Blanket by Alexis Middleton




 It's a quick and easy pattern I can manage while I binge watch Poldark on PBS :D





* - Ravelry links

Comments