Skip to main content

Making Progress

Summer is always full of friends and fun so the Lost in Time shawl has been progressing slowly.


It's not a complicated pattern at all.  Just requires a bit of attention which I must admit I can be a bit short on sometimes, haha! I'm excited about how the Schoppel-WollenZauberball (in Frische Frische color) is working up.

The beginner crochet class that I'm set to start teaching in 2 weeks has yet to draw any students.   I explained to the arts center director that I'm happy to teach but if there is no interest it really isn't an issue for me.  More time to work on my own projects :)

Weather here in Upstate South Carolina has been hot and humid as it is every August.  The lake is bathwater warm and oh so not refreshing at this point.  Soon it will be cool enough to start wearing some of these lovely shawls I've been making, start hiking again and to get back out on the Skeet Field.  Looking forward to it.

Comments